Location: Cordoba, Argentina
Are you ready to join an award-wining cybersecurity startup?
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our team. Good candidates are proactive people concerned with building, maintaining, and supporting CI/CD workflows for our cloud platform and product releases. A person who likes to contribute to open source projects or involvement with OSS communities. An engineer accountable for our automation and collaborating with other departments to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Design, implement, and support CI/CD flows for our platform.
- Support and collaborate with engineering teams, as part of the development process.
- Support and collaborate with customer solutions teams, helping with releases and post-release issues, including both on-premises and cloud deployments.
- Research and propose new technologies to improve our software process.
- 4+ years of experience working with Docker ecosystems.
- 3+ years of experience working with kubernetes
- 4+ years of experience working with public cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure, other clouds)
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, Saltstack, Puppet, Chef, or other infrastructure automation tools.
- Experience working with monitoring , securing , packaging, networking and other Kubernetes tools is a plus.
- Working experience with Linux as admin, developer, and/or devops.
- verifiable experience working with bash scripting, python and/or golang development.
- Experience building CI/CD solutions, using tools like Gitlab, Jenkins and related, such as Artifactory, Nexus
- Other CNCF tooling working experience is a plus
Health Insurance: OSDE 410
Vacations: 15 Working Days per Year
Additional Benefits: English classes, Trainings, Certifications, Local and international conferences, free accounting services, daily lunch provided, and in office: fruits and yogurt (not available during quarantine period)
WFH: full time during quarantine period, 1 day per week during non-quarantine
- 2 inflation adjustments per year
2 performance evaluations per year
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer.
Eclypsium delivers a cloud-based enterprise device security platform for modern distributed organizations. From corporate laptops and desktops, to servers in data centers, to network infrastructure devices, Eclypsium protects the devices that organizations rely on, all the way down to firmware. Eclypsium provides comprehensive device and firmware inventory, automatically identifies and patches firmware risks, scans devices for supply chain breaches, and continuously monitors devices for persistent and stealthy firmware attacks. Eclypsium’s cloud-based solution is deployed in minutes. Protecting Fortune 100 enterprises and federal agencies, Eclypsium was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Threat Intelligence, a TAG Cyber Distinguished Vendor, one of the World’s 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by Fast Company, a CNBC Upstart 100, a CB Insights Cyber Defender, and an RSAC Innovation Sandbox finalist. For more information, visit eclypsium.com.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Eclypsium authored by Eclypsium. Read the original post at: https://eclypsium.com/2020/10/28/senior-devops-engineer-cordoba/