May 13th, 2020 2:00 PM EST
COVID-19 is exponentially changing and propelling organizations into new business models – where digital transformation of further business processes, employees increasingly working remotely and increased cyber threats are forcing CISO’s and security leaders to mature their cyber and security programs quickly.
This webinar will discuss how taking a more mature and programmatic approach to a cyber risk management program will align IT with the business and as a result:
- Gain leadership trust and buy-in for security programs
- Give the board confidence that we are prepared for a security event and we can prevent or minimize the impact
- Effectively communicate the business impact of the cyber risk management program to non-technical leadership
- Prioritize which vulnerabilities pose the greatest threat to the business and how to prioritize and plan for remediation
- Demonstrate the return on investment that a mature cyber risk management program delivers to the organization
Please join our subject matter experts:
- Brenda Deugo, Former Director, ICT Security Program, RCMP and Management Consultant, Iceberg Networks
- Karl Klaessig, Director of Product Marketing, Security Operations, ServiceNow
As we discuss the need for a more mature cyber risk management program in today’s landscape.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Risk Intelligence Academy – Iceberg Networks authored by Meaghan O'brien. Read the original post at: https://icebergnetworks.com/upcoming-webinar-why-taking-a-risk-based-approach-to-your-cybersecurity-is-required-in-todays-changing-landscape-may-13-2020/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=upcoming-webinar-why-taking-a-risk-based-approach-to-your-cybersecurity-is-required-in-todays-changing-landscape-may-13-2020