In response to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has provided free access to some of its key standards supporting business continuity management, resilience, and risk management.
The standards are available in read-only format, and you can find the links here:
- ISO 22301:2019 Security and resilience – Business continuity management systems –Requirements
- ISO 22395:2018 Security and resilience – Community resilience – Guidelines for supporting vulnerable persons in an emergency
- ISO 22320:2018 Security and resilience – Emergency management – Guidelines for incident management
- ISO 22316:2017 Security and resilience – Organizational resilience – Principles and attributes
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk management – Guidelines
To learn which documents are needed to develop a Business Continuity Management System, download this free white paper: Checklist of ISO 22301:2019 mandatory documentation.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from The ISO 27001 & ISO 22301 Blog – 27001Academy authored by The ISO 27001 & ISO 22301 Blog – 27001Academy. Read the original post at: https://advisera.com/27001academy/blog/2020/04/14/free-access-to-iso-31000-and-iso-22301/