Join Threat Stack at re:Invent 2019
Sands Expo Convention Center
Las Vegas, NEV
AWS re:Invent 2019 fires up on Monday, December 2, and it’s going to be a fantastic show. Once again, Threat Stack is a proud sponsor, and we’re bringing a great team to the event! If you’re going to attend, make sure you stop by our booth to say Hello!
re:Invent has something for everyone — keynote announcements, training and certification opportunities, 2,000+ technical sessions, a partner expo, after-hours events, and more. Threat Stack has a lot planned for you as well!
Where we’ll be:
Booth # 2835
What we’ll be doing:
- Our experts will be on hand to answer all your cloud security and compliance questions and walk you through use case-focused demos of the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform®. We’ve also got some great giveaways!
- On December 4, along with PagerDuty, CloudHealth, and Logicworks, we’re co-hosting the ultimate AWS re:Invent Recovery Brunch — “Down from the Cloud” — at Yardbird’s Southern Table and Bar from 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. Make sure you Register now.
- Download your free copy of Threat Stack’s Cloud Security Requirements Analysis Worksheet & Workbook. These will help you to start thinking about all things Cloud Security before you arrive at the show so you can have better discussions with vendors when you’re in Las Vegas.
- For more information or to arrange a 1:1 meeting at the show, please reach out to me at: [email protected]
- And stay tuned for more . . .
— Get Ready for re:Invent —
Download Threat Stack’s Cloud Security Requirements Analysis Worksheet & Workbook
It’s easy to get overwhelmed at re:Invent. It’s a huge show!
That’s why we put together our Cloud Security Requirements Analysis Worksheet & Workbook to get you thinking about all things Cloud Security before you arrive.
Together, they’ll help clarify your security and compliance needs, so you can separate your real requirements from Marketing-speak and Vendor-babble and have much more meaningful discussions with vendors and others at the show.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Blog – Threat Stack authored by Sarah Wills. Read the original post at: https://www.threatstack.com/blog/meet-threat-stack-at-aws-reinvent-2019