The Web Application Vulnerability Report 2019 contains vital security information on:
- Which vulnerabilities are rising and falling in frequency
- Current security concerns, such as the increasing complexity of new apps, the accelerating rate of new versions, and the problem of scale
- Changes in threat landscape from both the client and server sides
- The four major stages of vulnerability analysis
- Vulnerability findings by type and severity
- An analysis of each discovered vulnerability in terms of how it works, its statistical status and pointers for remediation.
The report concludes that web application vulnerabilities are a major threat to the security of all organizations, regardless of their size, location, or the security steps they’ve taken. Automated and integrated web application security scanning must become an integral part of the development process.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Web Security Blog – Acunetix authored by Tamara Naudi. Read the original post at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/acunetixwebapplicationsecurityblog/~3/iEVHPMgUbmo/