Fortinet and Amazon Web Services are continuing their committment to delivering world-class security with AWS GovCloud workloads. Through this partnership, we are extending our protection of mission-critical government workloads with virtual security products optimized for AWS.
Fortinet virtual security solutions available to the AWS public sector, as well as enterprise and service provider customers, include:
- FortiGate, Fortinet’s industry-leading enterprise firewall combines next-gen threat protection and performance with automated visibility to identify and stop attacks.
- FortiWeb is a web application firewall that leverages true machine learning to provide comprehensive, high-performance web application security.
- FortiManager enables centralized, integrated security management to reduce management complexity and simplify deployment and configuration management.
- FortiAnalyzer offers centralized network security logging and reporting for the Fortinet Security Fabric. It provides real-time alerts that expedite the discovery, investigation, and response to events even as they’re happening. With consolidated action oriented views and deep drill-down capabilities, FortiAnalyzer gives organizations a full view of the threats occurring across the entire attack surface.
- FortiMail, Fortinet’s secure email gateway, provides anti-spam, anti-phishing, anti-malware, sandboxing, data loss prevention (DLP), encryption, and message archiving in a single solution.
- FortiSIEM is a high performance Security Information and Event Management solution that provides cross-device detection and remediation of security events for rapid threat discovery and compliance management.
- FortiAuthenticator provides access management establishing identity for the Fortinet Security Fabric. It offers a centralized user identity management solution that simplifies administration and the end user experience for both internal and cloud networks.
- FortiRecorder offers network based video security with centralized camera configuration and management.
- FortiSandbox offers a powerful combination of advanced detection, automated mitigation, actionable insight, and flexible deployment to stop targeted attacks and subsequent data loss. It’s also a key component of our Advanced Threat Protection solution.
With the breadth of sensitive data and highly regulated workloads that federal, state, and local governments as well as educational institutions manage, comes the critical need for a cybersecurity strategy that can adapt and scale across today’s elastic networks, from IoT to the cloud, while adhering to the unique regulations and compliance requirements of the public sector.
Fortinet achieves this through our standalone Federal subsidiary and Federal Board of Directors, which allow us to maintain the dedicated focus required to ensure that our cybersecurity innovation keeps pace with the government’s critical security requirements. With a long history of security leadership within the public sector security market, we continue to work in parallel with the US Federal Government to define security requirements and delivering leading solutions for federal civilian and national security systems to identify and deter threats in real time. Fortinet also provides actionable threat intelligence designed to meet the security requirements of today’s government agency networks through its FortiGuard Labs threat research centers.
Fortinet’s Security Fabric cloud solutions are available to all AWS enterprise, service provider, and public sector customers, providing comprehensive security, threat intelligence, and visibility to detect, isolate, and respond to threats in real time. Fortinet’s purpose-built, workload-driven cloud instances and auto-scaling templates, built using extensive and open APIs, help accelerate business for all public cloud customers.
Get Started – It’s Easy.
Simplified Software Consumption – The pricing and procurement of Fortinet software is simplified through the AWS Marketplace for AWS GovCloud. It also supports Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL) across common Federal contract vehicles like GSA Schedule 70, NASA SEWP 5, and DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Monitoring (via GSA FEDSIM) to help you easily migrate and consolidate existing software licenses and applications.
Increased Speed of Procurement – With “Launch with 1-Click” AWS CloudFormation templates—including high availability, auto scaling, or transit VPC designed by Fortinet—customers can instantly subscribe and deploy advanced security to support regulated workloads through AWS Marketplace for AWS GovCloud (US). AWS GovCloud (US) is an isolated AWS region designed to host sensitive data and regulated workloads in the cloud, assisting customers who have U.S. federal, state, and local government compliance requirements.
Secure Free Trials without Commitment – Fortinet also offers 15 Day Free Trials for FortiGate, FortiWeb, and FortiAnalyzer products. This program is available through AWS GovCloud to enable you to get hands-on experience with these leading security solutions at no charge.
Fortinet security solutions for AWS GovCloud resources include:
- Innovative High-Availability Solutions
- Solution Templates
- Quick Start Guides
- Reference Architectures
- White Papers
- Fortinet Connectors for singe-click fabric deployment in cloud-based infrastructures
Visit our Booth #358 this week at AWS Summit in Washington, DC to learn first hand how the Fortinet Security Fabric can secure your government cloud environment across the globe.
Read our solution guide to learn how you can take the complexity out of security with integration and automation across multi-cloud environments. Manage risk easily and effectively, while gaining visibility.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Fortinet All Blogs authored by Fortinet All Blogs. Read the original post at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/fortinet/blogs/~3/Xc2P2ONDHr8/together--fortinet-and-aws-commit-to-securing-the-government.html