KPMG and Cylance are pleased to announce they have forged an alliance to protect enterprises with predictive AI-based security solutions and specialized services.
KPMG’s Cyber Security Services practice guides enterprises through governance, organizational transformation, cyber defense, and incident response. The alliance with Cylance adds advanced AI-enabled endpoint security technology to KPMG’s portfolio of security strategy and roadmap services.
“With the proliferation of cyber security incidents, organizations are grappling with how to protect their data with limited personnel and resources,” said Ed Goings, Principal and National Leader Cyber Response Services, KPMG LLP.
“Through our alliance with Cylance, we can now offer clients an AI-powered cybersecurity solution that focuses on proactively preventing both known and unknown threats before they cause harm.”
Cylance and KPMG Cyber Security Services enable security teams to prevent and respond to attacks more effectively, and KPMG professionals leverage Cylance’s ThreatZERO™ services to assess enterprise environments to strategically deploy Cylance’s solutions.
The combination of KPMG and Cylance’s services and technologies assist companies with:
- Endpoint Protection and Threat Prevention: Use advanced AI and machine learning (ML) technology to instantly identify, detect, and prevent attacks against the most vulnerable facet of enterprise networks, the endpoint.
- Rapid Incident Response: Quickly deploy an AI-driven, cloud-based endpoint detection and response solution to rapidly respond to incidents regardless of network size or endpoint location.
- Compromise Assessments: Generate deeper insight into enterprise networks through advanced data and analytics to quickly detect compromises and intrusions.
- General Data Protection Regulation Compliance: Help ensure the integrity and confidentiality of sensitive data through continuous monitoring.
- Cyber Due Diligence: Every merger, acquisition, and/or divestiture should include a cybersecurity assessment to identify and remediate any gaps that could have significant impact on a deal.
- Third-Party Risk Assessments: A level of comfort that critical third-parties that access networks do not have (Read more...)
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Cylance Blog authored by The Cylance Team. Read the original post at: https://threatvector.cylance.com/en_us/home/kpmg-and-cylance-forge-alliance.html