The Cylance Axiom Alliances Program is a community of cybersecurity solution providers working together to deliver a prevention-first approach to security.
Unlike other ecosystems built around the assumption of compromise, Axiom vendors are committed to using AI to continuously prevent adversaries from harming organizations by delivering added security controls that, when combined, minimize an organization’s attack surface and enable swift action across the organization’s entire environment, whether it be on-premises, IoT devices, hosted, or public cloud.
Cylance and LogRhythm
Cylance and LogRhythm have partnered to deliver enterprise-wide AI based threat prevention, analysis, and response. Cylance’s AI-driven prevention and protection stops advanced threats and changes the security engineer’s tactics from defensive to offensive.
The LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform continuously collects, normalizes, and analyzes rich, dynamic endpoint telemetry captured by Cylance technology. Cylance data is then combined with the petabytes of other machine data that LogRhythm collects and analyzes from across the distributed environment.
This analysis provides a holistic view of malicious activity and enables proactive detection of threats originating from or targeting an endpoint before they can result in a high-impact incident or data breach.
The integration between Cylance technology and LogRhythm allows mutual customers to:
- Adopt a prevention-first methodology using machine learning that harnesses algorithmic science and artificial intelligence to determine whether objects are good or bad in real time.
- Detect and prioritize intrusions faster by correlating detailed endpoint activity with other environmental context to recognize early indicators of potential compromise.
- Visualize high-priority events in a Cylance-specific dashboard within LogRhythm’s centralized console.
- Automate investigatory and response processes, including deployment of real-time countermeasures on an endpoint to prevent further impact and expedite incident response.
- Streamline processes that were once significantly labor-intensive, including attack analysis and adaptive threat defense.
Lower Mean Time to Respond (MTTR) To Alerts:
- Challenge: (Read more...)
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Cylance Blog authored by The Cylance Team. Read the original post at: https://threatvector.cylance.com/en_us/home/cylance-and-logrhythm-delivering-prevention-and-visibility.html