In less than six weeks, our digital identity evangelists will descend on the Moscone Center in San Francisco for one of the world’s largest security events: RSA Conference 2018.
We’re looking forward to sharing new demonstrations and presentations that show how we connect people, systems, and things though secure identity. Whether you’re a long time customer or partner — or a new business leader who we haven’t yet had a chance to meet — contact us, find us, and join us at RSA.
Here are the ways to engage with us at RSA, April 16-20:
1. Register on us. Use the code X8SENTRU for a free exhibit hall pass.
2. Schedule a meeting or a demonstration with one of our experts in authentication, PKI, SSL, and IoT. Contact us to schedule a meeting in our private meeting room onsite or at the booth.
3. Visit us at Booth #4209 in the North Expo Hall. We want to learn about your unique needs for securing your enterprise or operation.
4. Party with us at Fang — 660 Howard Street — steps from the Moscone Center. Come network at the Entrust Datacard Zero Friction party on Tuesday, April 17th from 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
6. Engage with us at a conference speaking presentation. Here’s the what, when and where:
Wanted: Better Cybersecurity Job Descriptions. Apply Within.
Tuesday, April 17 from 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm, Marriott Marquis
Peer2Peer session, facilitated by Sandy Carielli, Director of Security Technologies
Seven Tips for Mentoring Security Newbies
Tuesday, April 17, 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Live-streamed on RSA TV, presented by Sandy Carielli
Trust Me! A Tour of How Technology Can Enhance Your Trust Decisions
Wednesday, April 18, 10:30 am – 11:00 am, South Expo Briefing Center
RSAC Briefing, presented by Sandy Carielli
Challenges and Solutions to Secure the DevSecOps Toolchain
Wednesday, April 18, 10:30 am- 11:15 am, Marriott Marquis
Peer2Peer session, facilitated by Matt Hur, Director of Product Management, PKI
Blockchain Beyond Bitcoin
Thursday, April 19, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Birds of a Feather lunch table, hosted by Sandy Carielli
What are you up to at RSA? Reach out and let us know us know what to check out before, during, and after RSA.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Entrust Datacard Blog authored by Entrust Datacard Blog. Read the original post at: https://www.entrustdatacard.com/blog/2018/march/entrust-datacard-at-rsa-2018