At JumpCloud®, our mission isn’t just to be the best cloud-based directory service. Our mission is to be the best directory service, bar none. We asked current JumpCloud customers to share their thoughts on how we’re doing in achieving this goal with our Directory-as-a-Service® platform. The result are in – and we’ve organized the JumpCloud customer thoughts into seven categories below:
Customers Using JumpCloud’s Core Directory Services:
- “I sleep better at night because of JumpCloud. Plain and simple. Plus, not having to worry about the need for additional hardware for AD frees me up to focus on other aspects of my business.” – Larry G, EAGray, Los Angeles CA
- “I use JumpCloud in the business and at home, and the power of the product is great. With it, I can put together all kinds of scenarios to fit my needs.” – Dustin Grider, Owner of KGB Concepts
- “I like the ease of use of JumpCloud, and the way that it works everywhere.” – Ted Streit, VP of Operations at Gaddy Engineering Company
- “Compared to adding a computer to the domain and then adding the user in AD, it’s much easier and faster to add users in JumpCloud!” – Josh Amyx, Director of IT, HR, and Marketing at IMAC RC
- “Having a flexible SaaS directory in the cloud like JumpCloud is brilliant, as it allows me to manage identities on and off the network. I love the seamless handoff from AD, and how well you integrate with other identity systems!” – Dan Dorato-Hankins, CTO at Vector Media
To learn more about JumpCloud’s core capabilities as a directory, check out our Cloud IAM Protocols and Architecture whiteboard video. It details out how the DaaS platform is able to connect to all of your IT resources.
Customers Using JumpCloud’s User Management:
- “I love how easy JumpCloud makes it to manage remote workers. I no longer need employees to re-connect to the domain to push out changes!” – Nikki Frederick, Systems Admin at Livio Health Group
- “JumpCloud allowed us to considerably cut down on the time it takes to onboard new employees, and it secures everything from our servers to our wireless network at our office. It feels like we’ve grown up with JumpCloud. Thank you!” – Gabor Ratky, CTO at Secret Sauce Partners.
- “When administering IT, JumpCloud gives me a central location where I can manage users and turn off employee access all from one place. LOVE IT.” – Randy AufDerHeide, Executive/Founder at blooom, Inc.
- “I love JumpCloud because it makes user management, security, and deployment a breeze for us and our clients, whether its one user or two hundred.” – Jan Kalkus, Lead Technician at iSupportU – Main
Customers Using JumpCloud’s Endpoint Management:
- “JumpCloud makes server access more secure and easier to implement. With a single click I can grant or remove access to our systems across the organization!” – Kris Shinn, Director of Engineering at Jukin Media, Inc
- “Authentication made SUPER easy!!” – Brian Atkinson, Director of IT at Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine
- “JumpCloud enables seamless system and user management across all of our platforms.” – Ryan Kulp, Technical Services Manager – Americas at Ainsworth Game Technology
Customers Using JumpCloud’s True Single Sign-On™:
- “I love that JumpCloud can connect to so many applications!!” – Reggie Johnson, System Admin at Pax Labs
- “JumpCloud simplified our lives and meant we could focus on our core business of cancer diagnostics without the overhead and hassle of Active Directory, VPNs, and so on. It has enabled us to leverage cloud services more easily as we shift to the cloud. This is my second time with Jumpcloud, and it got better in the year I wasn’t working with it!” – Mark Collins, VP Innovation and Strategy at Helomics
- “I love the way that JumpCloud seamlessly integrates with other products!” – Andrei Florin Ivan, IT Manager
Customers Using JumpCloud’s RADIUS-as-a-Service:
- “JumpCloud was the easiest way that I found to connect all my users and apps – and their RADIUS-as-a-Service is the way to go! Great customer support and some super support videos too.” – Mike James, Manager of Infrastructure at Clutch Holdings, LLC
- “Thanks for your help getting us set up and comfortable with the platform! It’s big step for us to partner on a critical system such as directory services. So far it has been really easy to set up and use. We’ve tested LDAP with OpenVPN, RADIUS with our Meraki firewall, and the Linux and Mac agents on our various systems. Next up are SAML integrations with apps we use a lot (AWS, Atlassian, etc.).”
– Joe Pamepl, CISO at Vestwell
- “RADIUS is where JumpCloud really shined for us. The fact that I was able to set up these cloud RADIUS servers and create user groups for each office so end users could travel between offices is huge. I only have to manage a single cloud RADIUS instead of an on-prem RADIUS at each office.” – Andy Halvorsen, Global IT Director at Ooyala
Customers Using JumpCloud’s LDAP-as-a-Service:
- “JumpCloud sure beats the hassle of managing my own AD or LDAP server. Plus, user onboarding and offboarding are both easy!” – Brandon Locke, Technical Sales and Support Engineer at The Church Online LLC
- “JumpCloud allowed us to shut down two aging servers, and now we don’t have to worry about replacing them!” – Burroughs Mack, Executive Director at Family Service of Chester County
- “I like that I don’t have to manage local LDAP infrastructure on prem with JumpCloud.” – Scott Kim, IT Lead/DevOps Engineer at Paxata
Customers Using JumpCloud’s Policies:
- “JumpCloud’s new Policies feature is just what I’ve been looking for! I’m looking forward to more of your future developments.” – Brent Edgecomb, Director of IT at FreeState Electric Cooperative
Policies is one of the newest additions to the Directory-as-a-Service® platform – and we’ve been hard at working adding to our ever-growing library of policies. Learn more JumpCloud Policies on our Policy Management page or in this whiteboard video explaining how Policies work.
Interested in Trying JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service?
Heard enough? Now it’s time to check out the DaaS platform for yourself. Set up your free account today and see what all of these customers are raving about. Want to see a live demo instead? You can do that too! Sign up for a demo of the cloud-based directory here. If you have any questions, you are always welcome to reach out to the JumpCloud team.
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Jon Griffin. Read the original post at: JumpCloud