NG Firewall and Command Center Provide Partners a Powerful Network Security Solution to Address the Needs of Managed Service Providers
SAN JOSE, Calif.– February 7, 2018 – Untangle®, Inc., a leader in comprehensive network security for small-to-medium business (SMB), today announced the addition of five new Value Added Distributors (VADs) across Europe and Latin America, expanding Untangle’s market reach to service small-to-medium and distributed enterprises with cost-effective network security solutions. Among the new VADs are:
- Zedsphere (UK) is a UK distributor of cloud based technology products essential for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), ranging from RMM to Cyber Security. Established in 2015, Zedsphere partners with more than 400 MSPs in the UK and Europe.
- FCBrasil (Brazil & LATAM) is a value added distributor of information security and networking solutions in Brazil and LATAM. FCBrasil will be delivering local product trainings and certification programs for its partners to become certified on Untangle NG Firewall.
- WhiteHat (Portugal) is dedicated to the distribution of IT security solutions through a steady growing reseller channel in Portugal. Their portfolio of products is focused on vendors with security technologies essential to protect any business against modern cyber-security threats.
- SivTech Telecom (Romania) is a leading value-added distributor of IT&C solutions in Romania, with a special focus on IT security, unified communication & collaboration, networking infrastructure solutions, professional services. SivTech Telecom has been a distributor of worldwide IT&C known brands for many years and has established an excellent reputation of meeting the customer needs with quality products, good customer support and an extensive solution knowledge.
- Naonis (Italy) is a company continuously looking for technologically advanced solutions to improve the security of IT and unified messaging structures to be offered in the varied Italian IT market.
“By adding these VADs, Untangle’s reach can expand into the small-to-medium and distributed businesses in these specific regions and allow us to continue to scale our indirect business,” said Scott Devens, chief executive officer at Untangle. “With Untangle’s portfolio of products, MSPs and VARs can provide clients with an all-in-one network security solution while easily managing those clients from our cloud-based Command Center platform.”
Untangle offers complete network security solutions that help managed services providers and resellers build out their product portfolios or jump into the rapidly growing network security space. The unified threat management solution, NG Firewall, is easy to deploy and provides clients with bulletproof protection from ransomware, malware, hacking attempts, phishing schemes, spam and inappropriate and dangerous sites and apps. Known industry-wide for its ease-of-use and comprehensive reporting, NG Firewall is the number one choice of small-to-medium businesses and distributed organizations. NG Firewall is seamlessly integrated with Untangle’s cloud services, including ScoutIQ™ threat intelligence and Command Center centralized management. Command Center lets administrators manage their deployments with ease and convenience from any browser without requiring an on-premise footprint.
“We’re really pleased to partner with Untangle as it sets a new standard in next-generation firewall. Untangle’s cloud-based centralised management console Command Center is the perfect tool for MSPs to remotely manage their firewall deployments,” said Rick Yates, Managing Director at Zedsphere. “Untangle has seen substantial growth in the MSP sector, making it an obvious choice for our partnership and to build on the success Untangle has seen so far.”
For more information about Untangle’s Partner Program for VADs, VARs, MSPs and OEM Solutions, visit our website.
Untangle is an innovator in cybersecurity designed specifically for the below-enterprise market, safeguarding businesses, home offices, nonprofits, schools and governmental organizations. Untangle’s integrated suite of software and appliances provides enterprise-grade capabilities and consumer-oriented simplicity to organizations with limited IT resources. Untangle’s award-winning network security solutions are trusted by over 40,000 customers around the world. Untangle is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit www.untangle.com.
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by email@example.com. Read the original post at: Untangle