Entrust Datacard’s monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
CA Security Council …
TLS 1.3 …
- TLS 1.3 Update: Everything you possibly needed to know
- What is SSL/TLS? (And why it’s time to upgrade to TLS 1.3)
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter …
- Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #37 – Cloud provider vulnerability causes Let’s Encrypt to disable SNI domain validation
Other News & Notes
- gTLDs .bank and .insurance to support HSTS preload list
- SSL-Enabled Site Sending Malware Disguised as Meltdown/Spectre Fix
- Let’s Encrypt plugs hole that let miscreants grab HTTPS web certs for strangers’ domains
- Firefox locks down its future with HTTPS ‘secure contexts’
- We need more phishing sites on HTTPS!
- HTTPS deployment tips
- Reminder: 3 Year Option for SSL Certificates ends March 1, 2018
- Mozilla – January 2018 CA Communication
- The hidden “well-known” phishing sites
- What is a Man-in-the-Middle Attack? How do you prevent one?
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Entrust Datacard Blog authored by Entrust Datacard Blog. Read the original post at: https://www.entrustdatacard.com/blog/2018/february/ssl-review---january-2018