At JumpCloud, our goal is to make a directory that’s not only powerful, but also easy to use and understand. As part of that mission, we go to great lengths to try and help educate those who wish to learn about our platform. One continuing effort on that front is a series of whiteboard videos that JumpCloud’s Chief Product Officer, Greg Keller, has been creating. There are many different videos in this series, and each one of them provides an overview of a different aspect of the architecture and features of the platform. If you are looking to get a better understanding of how JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service® functions behind the scenes, then these videos are perfect for you.
Check out the JumpCloud Whiteboard Video series below:
Interested in a Specific Feature/Video?
Are you looking for a certain whiteboard video, or are you just interested in seeing the available videos? If so, you can find a list of all of our currently available videos here:
- Managing Systems with JumpCloud
- A core part of directory services is system management. This video will break down exactly how JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service does it for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Cloud IAM Protocols + Architecture
- The foundation of the DaaS platform is the protocols that underpin it, including SAML 2.0, RADIUS, LDAP, OAuth (APIs), and the JumpCloud Agent. This video gives some detail on how these protocols are leveraged in the cloud-based directory.
- How LDAP-as-a-Service Works
- The LDAP protocol is used widely in the IT industry. This video looks into JumpCloud’s cloud LDAP feature, and how it can be used to simplify some of your infrastructure.
- AD Bridge
- Active Directory is the most common directory used in the workforce. It also needs the most help connecting to cloud and non-Microsoft resources too. This video talks about how JumpCloud’s AD Bridge feature solves that challenge.
- Office 365™ Integration
- Do you already have most of your identities set up in O365, and want to keep those identities intact? Not a problem. This video details out our O365 integration process and how it can be used to maintain (Read more...)
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from JumpCloud authored by Jon Griffin. Read the original post at: https://jumpcloud.com/blog/jumpcloud-whiteboard-series-overviews-features-architecture/