A large part of the draw of JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service® is its wide-ranging functionality, from system/user management to SSO, networking, and our integrations with a variety of platforms. With all of these features, this also means that there is a lot for admins to learn. The principal location to find JumpCloud tutorials is our KnowledgeBase (support.jumpcloud.com). But you can also find instruction in our whiteboard video series, our blog, and our tutorial videos (below). We are driven to help you better use the JumpCloud platform. In this blog post, we are highlighting the YouTube tutorial series. Each of these videos go into detail on how a specific area of the platform works, or how you can perform certain functions in varying areas of the cloud-based directory. If your goal is to learn how to better use JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service, then you’ve come to the right place.
Find JumpCloud Tutorial videos in the playlist embedded below:
Interested in a Specific Topic?
We have a wide variety of JumpCloud tutorial videos. If you are looking for a specific topic, you can find a list of our videos below:
- JumpCloud QuickStart
- A quick overview of JumpCloud’s core features: Users, Systems, and Groups.
- Getting Started: Office 365™ Integration
- A step-by-step guide on setting up the O365 integration so you can import user identities.
- Getting Started: G Suite™ Integration
- A detailed walkthrough that teaches you how to setup your G Suite integration and import user identities.
- Commands for Macs
- This tutorial video talks about the Commands feature and how it can be used to gain intricate control over Mac systems.
- Multi-Factor Authentication for Linux
- In this video you will learn how to setup MFA for your System User, Enable MFA on your Linux System, and what the end user’s experience will be.
- Multi-Factor Authentication for Macs
- In this tutorial, you will find out precisely how you can setup and enable Multi-Factor Authentication for you Mac systems, and how end users interactions with it will be.
- User Management for Macs
- This guide shows how you can manage your Mac users (Read more...)
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from JumpCloud authored by Jon Griffin. Read the original post at: https://jumpcloud.com/blog/jumpcloud-tutorial-videos-using-directory-service/