Want to discover how JumpCloud’s AD Bridge feature enables user account provisioning and control? It might be easier than you think. In the video below, JumpCloud’s associate product manager Kyle Randolph will show exactly how it works.
User Account Provisioning & Control with AD Bridge
This video provides a guided demonstration of user account provisioning and control. The specific topics covered include:
- An outline on the core requirements to enable JumpCloud to synchronize with G Suite and Office 365
- Taking over existing G Suite and Office 365 accounts via JumpCloud
- Creating a new user account from Active Directory into G Suite and Office 365 via JumpCloud
- Disabling user accounts in G Suite and Office 365 via JumpCloud
Note – You will need to have users and groups added to JumpCloud through the AD Bridge before you can follow these steps. If you do not have any users or groups added through the AD Bridge, you can find a in-depth tutorial on how to set them up here.
For More Information…
If you want to get more information on JumpCloud’s AD Bridge, make sure you check out the rest of the series. There are multiple videos that detail out different abilities of the AD Bridge, including:
- Installing AD Bridge
- Using AD Bridge
- Managing Cloud Servers with AD Bridge
- User Account Provisioning and Control with AD Bridge
- Users & Groups and AD Bridge
- RADIUS & LDAP with AD Bridge
Hopefully these tutorial videos are helpful to your learning efforts, but if you find that you still have questions you can always visit our support page. There are many detailed posts for all aspects of the platform, and they can provide a even more technical basis than these videos. Provisioning and controlling user accounts is one of the biggest use cases for JumpCloud’s Directory-as-a-Service platform, and having a solid understanding of it is essential to getting the most out of the product.
Haven’t Tried JumpCloud Before?
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from JumpCloud authored by Jon Griffin. Read the original post at: https://jumpcloud.com/blog/user-account-provisioning-control-ad-bridge-jumpcloud-tutorial/