We’re proud to announce that we’ve ranked #10 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America. Our revenue grew 283% over the past year.
“The Deloitte 2017 North America Technology Fast 500 winners underscore the impact of technological innovation and world class customer service in driving growth, in a fiercely competitive environment,” said Sandra Shirai, Vice Chairman, Deloitte Consulting LLP and U.S. technology, media and telecommunications leader. “These companies are on the cutting edge and are transforming the way we do business. We extend our sincere congratulations to all the winners for achieving remarkable growth while delivering new services and experiences for their customers.”
We’re revolutionizing cyber defense with products and services that proactively prevent, rather than reactively detect, the execution of advanced persistent threats and malware. Our technology is deployed on over ten million endpoints and protects hundreds of enterprise clients worldwide, including Fortune 100 organizations and government institutions.
We’ve achieved a number of milestones in 2017, including:
- Overall bookings growth of 119%
- Customer base increase of 169%
- Appointment of Brian Robins, a seasoned CFO with both IPO and acquisition experience, as Chief Financial Officer
- Release of industry’s first AI-driven endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution, CylanceOPTICS™
- Release of CylancePROTECT® Home Edition, the first AI-driven next-generation antivirus for the consumer security market
- Revenue growth of 13,057% over three years
“Emerging growth companies are powering innovation in the broader economy. The growth rates delivered by the companies on this year’s North America Technology Fast 500 ranking are a bright spot for the capital markets and a strong indicator that the emerging growth technology sector will continue to deliver a strong return on investment,” said Heather Gates, national Managing Director of (Read more...)
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by The Cylance Team. Read the original post at: Cylance Blog