The Entrust Datacard monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Entrust Datacard …
- Now You Can Choose Your Certification Authority with CAA
- Coming Soon – More Not Secure Browser Warnings
TLS Interceptions …
- TLS Interception Warnings Coming in Google Chrome 63
- 4% To 10% Of Web Encrypted Https Traffic Is Intercepted
- HTTPS interception gets a bad rap; now what?
Google and HSTS …
Fixing HPKP …
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter …
Other News & Notes:
- SIDH in Go for quantum-resistant TLS 1.3
- Lenovo settles lawsuits with 32 states over Superfish
- Mozilla Releases Version 2.5 of Root Store Policy
- Fighting over definitions. .encryption, encipher, crypto….
- Problem vs Solution Value mapping
- Chrome’s Plan to Distrust Symantec Certificates
- Non-HTTPS sites immediately lose 58% of potential conversions
- New grading on securityheaders.io
- TCP, SSL/TLS, and why digital marketers need to care
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Entrust Datacard Blog authored by Entrust Datacard Blog. Read the original post at: https://entrustdatacard.com/blog/2017/october/ssl-review---september-2017