- Setting your security strategy is a challenging task that comes with lot of opinions (and vendors!).
- SANS provides a rationale for growing protection that is logically calibrated to growth and expanding needs.
- Register for this webinar and even if you can’t make it, we’ll send you the recording (and a whitepaper).
With so many security solutions available today, organizations are bombarded with choices all aimed at protecting the business and your valuable data. There are many solutions that are similar but different, which make choosing the right solution difficult and time consuming. The SANS Maturity Model looks at security differently, based on technology and how it works to protect while your organization grows. The live webinar is on October 26, at 8am PT | 11am ET | 4pm UK – if you can’t make it live, register anyway so you’ll get the recording.
“This is a security maturity model specifically for endpoints and reveals how to assess the current state of endpoint security. It also suggests where and how to establish enterprise endpoints as part of the security curve, and offers guidance on how to progress up the curve with integrated endpoint policy, awareness and protection to move your organization to a proactive approach to security.” – SANS Institute
We really like the SANS Maturity Model because it can help you improve your security posture based on growth and your organization’s level of sophistication. It’s a proven path to cyber resilience. We’ll cover the topics below in the webinar and deliver it in plain English. We look forward to answering your questions as well. Join us to find out:
- How cyber threats have changed requiring organizations to adapt security to address these changes
- Why one size does not fit all when it comes to security solutions
- How industry best practices from SANS provide useful guidance to help you plan and respond.
Register today. We look forward to having you join us.
The post SANS Maturity Model Webinar Describes How to Grow Your Security Strategy appeared first on Bromium.
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Jennifer Carole. Read the original post at: Bromium