Our new colleagues at CEB (now known as “CEB, now Gartner”) have published a series of exciting, enterprise-sourced research (no vendors involved in any capacity! no vendors within a mile! no smell of any vendor! :-)) on security analytics.
Disclaimer: do not read further if you are annoyed by paywalled links
Frankly, I have no idea what sort of document subscription you need to have to access those (presumably legacy CEB subscription will work, but not every Gartner sub will – so don’t ask me, please), but there you have it.
- “Security Analytics: Six Principles for Success” paper
- “Large company” security analytics case study (all case studies below include real company names, but I am keeping them off the blog, sort of)
- ”Very large healthcare organization” security analytics case study
- ”Very large pharma company” security analytics case study.
Again, sorry for sharing something you may not be able to see, but I promise those are very interesting, if you can.
Related posts about security analytics:
- Security Analytics: Platform First or Content First?
- Why Your Security Data Lake Project Will FAIL!
- Sad Hilarity of Predictive Analytics in Security?
- On Unknown Operational Effectiveness of Security Analytics Tooling
- Now That We Have All That Data What Do We Do, Revisited
- Security Analytics Lessons Learned — and Ignored!
- Security Analytics: Projects vs Boxes (Build vs Buy)?
- Do You Want “Security Analytics” Or Do You Just Hate Your SIEM?