- We will be at TechNet Augusta on August 7-11. Visit us at booth 112.
- We will be at DoDIIS Worldwide Conference on August 13-16 in St. Louis. Visit us at booth 739.
- Discover how application isolation and containment is the long-term strategy for cyber resilience.
If you’re responsible for government cybersecurity, we’ve got something you’ll want to see. We will be attending both TechNet Augusta and DoDIIS and we hope you take this opportunity to meet with us and find out how we’re securing democracies around the world.
What we do is called application isolation and containment and it’s the recommended approach to stopping malware from entering via the endpoint. The moniker, application isolation and containment, has been made popular by the National Security Agency (NSA). They detailed how Application Isolation is the way forward for finally stopping advanced, zero-day, and nation-state malware. It’s based on virtualization. Each time a user opens a browser tab, runs an application and launches a file or downloads something, it’s executed inside a micro-VM – an isolated container. Since the execution is contained, the malware can’t escape and the endpoint and network are not compromised. Moreover, our reporting and monitoring let you act quickly on the information contained inside the micro-VM so SOC teams can immediately review the threat information. It’s pretty cool – you can see a demo of ransomware being contained below.
Attending one of these events? Schedule a meeting with us.
What you can expect:
- TechNet only – attend our speaking session: Greg Nardi, Bromium Account Executive for DoD. His session is: Solution Review 7: Provide Cyber intelligence methods to handle evolving exploitation threats.
- Both shows – see our live demo: Jeff Ennis, Bromium Systems Engineer will be on hand to perform a demonstration of the Bromium application isolation and containment concept. It’s so simple, you’ll be able to replicate it for your team too!
- Both shows – get the beta: It will be available until early next year. You can register at the booth or do it today.
Just to whet your whistle, here’s a quick look at how application isolation easily captures and contains ransomware.
The post TechNet Augusta and DoDIIS Worldwide – Moving Government Cybersecurity Forward appeared first on Bromium.
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Tomo Kamimura. Read the original post at: Bromium