- 14: Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test (CSET) – Vancouver, BC (@usenix)
- 14: USENIX Workshop on Free and Open Communications on the Internet (FOCI) – Vancouver, BC (@usenix)
- 14-15: USENIX Workshop on Offensive Technologies (WOOT) – Vancouver, BC (@usenix)
- 14-16: EnergySec Annual Security and Compliance Summit – Anaheim, CA (@EnergySec)
- 15: USENIX Workshop on Advances in Security Education (ASE) – Vancouver, BC (@usenix)
- 15: USENIX Summit on Hot Topics in Security (HotSec) – Vancouver, BC (@usenix)
- 16-18: USENIX Security Symposium – Vancouver, BC (@usenix)
- 16-18: ISACA Governance, Risk and Control Conference – Grapevine, TX (@ISACANews)
- 17: #BSidesMCR – Manchester, UK (@BSidesMCR)
If you know of any other security-related conferences, seminars or events, please let me know so I can post them (jb at jeffbsecurity dot com).
Full listing of upcoming events can be found at Security Events Calendar.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from JeffB's Security Blog authored by Jeff Brocious. Read the original post at: http://blog.jeffbsecurity.com/2017/08/events-for-week-of-aug-13-19-2017.html