Veracode is hosting our first application security virtual summit on Tuesday, August 22, and there’s something for everybody — whether you’re a security, developer, or IT ops pro, a practitioner or manager. The summit, which we’re calling “Application Security: What, Why and How,” features a star-studded lineup of the industry’s top experts, and a schedule chock-full of interesting and educational content about application security trends and best practices.
Beginning with “what” makes applications such an enormous security risk, and “why” protecting your applications is critical in today’s threat climate, our experts will delve into the way forward to a comprehensive program that secures applications early in development and throughout the software lifecycle, without slowing down the business. Here’s a quick look at the great content we’re offering.
Application Security Virtual Summit Sessions & Speakers
– Stop Living in the Past: A New Approach to Application Security, Joseph Feiman, Veracode Chief Innovation Officer, 11 AM (EDT)
– Top 4 Ways Vulnerabilities Sneak Into Your Software, Maria Loughlin, Veracode VP of Engineering, 12 PM
– The Path to a Mature AppSec Program, Colin Domoney, Veracode Consultant Solutions Architect, 1 PM
– You Can Get There From Here: The Journey to DevOps, Pete Chestna, Veracode Director of Developer Engagement, 2 PM
– How to Get the Best Out of DevSecOps, Colin Domoney, Veracode Consultant Solutions Architect, 3 PM
– Securing the Enterprise in a DevOps World Keynote and Panel, David Wayland, Head of Enterprise Application Security, Fortune 500 Financial Firm, and Chris Wysopal, Veracode CTO and Co-Founder Veracode, 4 PM
You’ll get a whole conference’s worth of instruction, and opportunities to ask the speakers questions. You can attend all the sessions, or hop into just the sessions you want, from wherever you are.
Event: Application Security: What, Why and How
When: Live: August 22, 11 AM to 5 PM (EDT); On-Demand: After August 22
There’s still time to register. Sign up now!
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by email@example.com (jzorabedian). Read the original post at: RSS | Veracode Blog