- 22-27: Black Hat USA – Las Vegas, NV (@BlackHatEvents)
- 22-29: SANSFIRE 2017 – Washington, DC (@sansinstitute)
- 24-26: 13th International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT) – Madrid, Spain
- 24-25: IAPP Asia Privacy Forum – Singapore (@PrivacyPros)
- 24-27: NIST International Forensic Science Error Management Symposium – Gaithersburg, MD
- 25-26: #BSidesLV – Las Vegas, NV (@BSidesLV)
- 25-29: IEEE International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability and Security (QRS) – Prague, Czech Republic
- 26-28: RSA Conference Asia Pacific – Singapore (@rsaconference)
- 27-30: DEF CON 25 – Las Vegas, NV (@_defcon_)
- 28-29: #BSidesAsheville – Ashville, NC (@BSidesAVL)
If you know of any other security-related conferences, seminars or events, please let me know so I can post them (jb at jeffbsecurity dot com).
Full listing of upcoming events can be found at Security Events Calendar.
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Jeff Brocious. Read the original post at: JeffB's Security Blog