- 16-22: Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) International Security Conference and Expo – Rosemont, IL (@ALOAlocksmiths)
- 17-19: International Conference on Information Society (i-Society) – Dublin, Ireland
- 18-20: ACM WiSec – Boston, MA
- 18-21: Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS) 2016 – Minneapolis, MN (@PET_Symposium)
- 19-21: IFIP WG 11.3 Working Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec) – Philadelphia, PA
- 19-22: Aspen Security Forum – Aspen, CO (@AspenSecurity)
- 21: (ISC)2 Secure Toronto – Toronto, Ontario (@isc2)
- 22: #BSidesSpfd – Springfield, MO (@bsidesspfd)
- 22-27: Black Hat USA – Las Vegas, NV (@BlackHatEvents)
- 22-29: SANSFIRE 2017 – Washington, DC (@sansinstitute)
If you know of any other security-related conferences, seminars or events, please let me know so I can post them (jb at jeffbsecurity dot com).
Full listing of upcoming events can be found at Security Events Calendar.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from JeffB's Security Blog authored by Jeff Brocious. Read the original post at: http://blog.jeffbsecurity.com/2017/07/events-for-week-of-july-16-22-2017.html