- We’ll be at Black Hat this year in booth #1216; come see us and make sure you sign-up for our free beta while you’re there.
- We’d love you to set up a meeting with our execs if you’re interested in how Bromium will work for your organization.
- If you Bring Your Own Malware and challenge our micro-VMs, at a minimum, you’ll get a shirt, if you do it, there’s cash to be won.
Black Hat (exhibits) opens on Wednesday, July 26 and we’ll be there, ready to show how virtualization-based security can catch the things the others miss. We have a lot planned for the show – our booth will feature demos and we’ll have a theater presentation running regularly. If you haven’t seen a micro-VM at work, you owe it to yourself to see the “cool factor” of this technology.
- Attend our speaking session: Our CTO Simon Crosby and Senior Director of Product Management and Threat Intelligence, Adrian Taylor will how you how using application isolation and control with the Bromium Secure App SDK enables organization to run applications in hardware enforced micro-VMs to dramatically reduce the risk of a breach.
- Meet with our founders: Both Simon Crosby and Ian Pratt will be on hand – along with our CEO, Gregory Webb – for meetings with your execs to talk about your security posture, how virtualization-based security works and if your organization is a good candidate for our solution (you can take the test here). Schedule a meeting.
- See HP Sure Click: We’ll have the HP EliteBook laptop (which on it’s own is a pretty sexy machine) running HP Sure Click that’s already protecting HP users from malware and malvertising while they are surfing the net.
- BYOM: Bring Your Own Malware and see if you can get it to break free of our micro-VM. Yes, there are rules and you have to pre-register; but do it! It’s been fun to watch the challengers at other shows we’ve attended. When you’re done, feel free to try the same test with other vendors. Register today.
- Take our survey: We’re always looking for your opinion and we have a survey for you! Visit the booth and we’ll make sure your voice is heard.
- Get the beta: It won’t be available until early next year (turns out we can do more than we thought, sooner than we thought so we’ve pushed back the date and increased the value). You can register at the booth or do it today.
The post Black Hat 2017 – Remember Our Name (and Our Booth; Our Booth is Really Cool) appeared first on Bromium.
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Jennifer Carole. Read the original post at: Bromium