Entrust Datacard’s monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
CA Security Council …
Melih and Ryan discuss short-lived certificates, revocation and more …
- Encryption on the web – two use cases and a lot of confusion!
- Why bother with short-lived certificates and keys in TLS?
- Short lived certificates cannot solve the “un-aware victim” problem
- It is my turn, or short-lived certificates part 2
- Short lived certificates cannot solve the “un-aware victim” problem – 2
- My response, to his response, to my response? or short-lived certificates part 3
- Short lived certificates cannot solve the “un-aware victim” problem – 3
- Let’s talk about revocation checking, let’s talk about you and me.
- Short lived certificates cannot solve the “un-aware victim” problem – 4
Should you use SHA-3? …
News & Notes:
- Cloudflare: Introducing TLS with Client Authentication
- How to resolve SSL certificate warnings produced by the latest Chrome (58) update
- The Website Security Debate You Should Keep an Eye On
- TLS/SSL Explained: TLS/SSL Terminology and Basics
- Designing a new Security Header: Expect-Staple
- Microsoft finally bans SHA-1 certs in IE and Edge
- HTTPS: just a Google ranking signal?
- 10 HTTPS Implementation Mistakes – SEMrush Study
- Number of HTTPS phishing sites triples
- Breaking TLS: Good or bad for security?
- Video – Getting the Green Lock: HTTPS Stories from the Field
- Google and Symantec Trust Issues Near Conclusion
- Wikipedia’s Switch to HTTPS Has Successfully Fought Government Censorship
- Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #28 – Let’s Encrypt downtime
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Entrust Datacard Blog. Read the original post at: Entrust Datacard Blog