Is it the end of June already? At least it ended on a Friday and we can close out DevCentral’s Cloud Month followed by the weekend! First, huge thanks to our Cloud Month authors: Suzanne, Hitesh, Greg, Marty and Lori. Each delivered an informative series (23 articles in all!) from their area of expertise and the DevCentral team appreciates their involvement. We hope you enjoyed the content as much as we enjoyed putting it together.
And with that, that’s a wrap for DevCentral Cloud Month. You can check out the original day-by-day calendar and below is each of the series if you missed anything. Thanks for coming by and we’ll see you in the community.
AWS – Suzanne & Thomas
- Successfully Deploy Your Application in the AWS Public Cloud
- Secure Your New AWS Application with an F5 Web Application Firewall
- Shed the Responsibility of WAF Management with F5 Cloud Interconnect
- Get Back Speed and Agility of App Development in the Cloud with F5 Application Connector
Cloud/Automated Systems – Hitesh
- Cloud/Automated Systems need an Architecture
- The Service Model for Cloud/Automated Systems Architecture
- The Deployment Model for Cloud/Automated Systems Architecture
- The Operational Model for Cloud/Automated Systems Architecture
Azure – Greg
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to BIG-IP in Azure
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to BIG-IP in Azure – ‘Deployment Scenarios’
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to BIG-IP in Azure – ‘High Availability’
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to BIG-IP in Azure – ‘Life Cycle Management’
Google Cloud – Marty
- Deploy an App into Kubernetes in less than 24 Minutes
- Deploy an App into Kubernetes Even Faster (Than Last Week)
- Deploy an App into Kubernetes Using Advanced Application Services
- What’s Happening Inside My Kubernetes Cluster?
F5 Friday #Flashback – Lori
- Flashback Friday: The Many Faces of Cloud
- Flashback Friday: The Death of SOA Has (Still) Been Greatly Exaggerated
- Flashback Friday: Cloud and Technical Data Integration Challenges Waning
- Flashback Friday: Is Vertical Scalability Still Your Problem?
Cloud Month Lightboard Lesson Videos – Jason
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by psilva. Read the original post at: psilva's prophecies