SPECIAL ELECTION EDITION
Vote Dave… please?
Upcoming this week…
- We yammer about stuff with no real direction or point.
And if you’ve got commentary, please sent it to email@example.com for us to check out.
DISCLAIMER: It’s not that explicit, but you may want to use headphones if you’re at work.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: In case it is unclear, this is the story of 5 opinionated infosec pros who have sufficient opinions of their own they don’t need to speak for anyone except themselves. Ok? Good.
In this episode:
- SCADA / Cyber, cyber… etc
- Advertising – pay the bills…
- Thinking about SecTor this November? Be sure to use the code “liquidmatrix2017” and save 10% off the registration fee! Or if you’ve just got time to cruise the SecTor Expo Hall, the code “liquidmatrix2017expo” will get you in for $0
- Seacrest Says: I can’t even remember… something about Kelly.
Download the MP3
Creative Commons license: BY-NC-SA
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Liquidmatrix Security Digest authored by James Arlen. Read the original post at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Liquidmatrix/~3/FovVMosGD0w/