As we celebrate Ten Years of Toolsmith and 120 individual tools covered in detail with the attention they deserve, I thought it’d be revealing to see who comes to the very top of the list for readers/voters.
I’ve built a poll from the last eight Toolsmith Tools of the Year to help you decide, and it’s a hell of a list.
- @Mandiant‘s Memoryze (2008)
- @Paterva’s Maltego (2009)
- @SANSForensics‘ SIFT (2010)
- @zaproxy and @psiinon‘s OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (2011)
- @Modsecurity and @IvanRistic‘s Modsecurity for IIS (2012)
- @LaNMaSteR53 Recon-ng (2013)
- @joshsokol‘s Simple Risk (2014)
- @beenuar Hook Analyser (2015)
Amazing, right? The best of the best.
You can vote in the poll to your right, it’ll be open for two weeks.
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Russ McRee. Read the original post at: HolisticInfoSec™