I just realised that I have not updated this blog since ages even if we have done some really cool stuff with SIP during that time. Unfortunately, many of the specifics are (to a certain extent) behind non-disclosure agreements.
However, here is a list of stuff that happened that has to do with SIPVicious (or not):
- There was a release back in 20121210, v0.2.8
- Like everyone else, we moved to Github
- There were a number of bug fixes that one can get by using the repository version (see the commits)
- And .. no rewrite has been published yet! but a new one is being worked on and it should prove pretty useful (once available).
- A number of new VoIP security tools have been made public, including:
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by sandro. Read the original post at: SIPVicious